The magnetic liquid level gauges allows to monitor and wieving the liquid level in the tank.
The fluid change in the tank also changes the liquid in the magnetic level gauge tube. Magnetic float inside the tube moves by changing the liquid level. The movement of the float affects the magnetic discs on the outer surface of the indicator and the discs start to rotate on their axis.While the liquid level increases white discs turns red, while decreasing red discs turn white to indicate the liquid level.
It is a long life device that can be used in many liquids with different densities, pressure resisted and easy to monitoring design.
With optionally added level sensors , ohm/current / voltage or switch outputs can get to show the liquid level by a separate display or system.
- Bureau Veritas type approval certificates
- Complete stainless steel design
- Suitable for different densities
- Flanged, bushing, elbow valve connection options
- Indıcator without fluid contact
- Level control at desired points
- Ability to work without being affected by vibration
- Possibility to detect in percent or liter basis
- Sleeve body connection for easy removal and installation of the float
- PRESSURE: 10 Bar max
- TEMPREATURE : 200 °C max.
- CONNECTION TYPES : Threaded G 1/2” - 3/4” - 1” Flanged DN15 - DN20 - DN25
- FLOAT : AISI 316 - Ø34 mm
- PIPE : AISI 304 (AISI 316 Op.) - Ø38 mm
- GAUGE TYPE : Alüminium
- DISCS : Glass Fiber Heat Resistant